SEND & Inclusion
At Preston Manor Lower School, we believe that...
- every child has the right to be challenged
- every child has the right to be successful
- every child has the right to achieve
A fully inclusive ethos runs through the heart of everything that we do, to afford each child with the highest quality teaching and learning. Resources, guidance and additional support enrich these opportunities.
Within the school, our wider provision and support can be accessed through...
- EAL support
- Speech & Language Therapist support
- Learning Assistant support
- Educational Psychologist referral
- Emotional Literacy Support Assistant
- Teaching Assistant
- Learning Support Assistant
- Please see our Provision Map for more information
Additionally, we have outside partnerships with...
- Brent Speech & Language Service
- Brent Educational Psychology Service
- Brent Child & Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS)
- Brent Occupational Therapists
- Brent Behaviour Support Team
- Brent Inclusion Support Team
- Brent School Nurses
- Brent Parent Partnership
- Brent Outreach Autism Team (BOAT)
If you would like to discuss the provision in more detail, please contact the Ms Sandra Solanki (Assistant Headteacher / Lower School Inclusion Manager and SENDCo)
Tel: 020 8385 4040